HYDRA FS1400 Flotation Seperator:
Water separator recycling machine that separates light material form heavy material using a water filled tank. The light material floats on the water to be removed by a brush conveyor. The machine has the following features:
- Steel tub water bath supporting a heavy material belt, a light material belt and a feed chute with option al screen box and fines removal conveyor.
- Approximately 4 cubic metres of water in full tank.
- Water level automatically controlled with a ¾“ float valve. Two doors on the back and 2 on the side of the tub for access and cleaning.
- Heavy material conveyor belt to remove heavy material that sinks to the bottom and is then carried out by it.
- Brush drum cleaner at head drum of conveyor driven by belt and pulleys from head drum shaft. 5.5 kw electric motor drive.
- Light material brush conveyor the removes light material floating on the water. 3 kw electric motor drive
- Shaftless screw in bottom of tank to remove sediment and transfer it to the discharge screw. 0.75 kw electric motor drive.
- Discharge shaft less screw conveyor to take sediment from the screw in the bottom of the tank. 1.1 kw electric motor drive.
- Hardox lined feed chute for material to be fed into from a customer conveyor.
- 7 x 4 ft vibrating screen box with discharge conveyor to remove fines.
- End portion of screen box has a vac chute positioned to remove light material as it exits the screen box.
- Height adjustable vac chute.