Advanced Material Processing Ltd
A chance for someone to join our rapidly expanding team at AMP
We are currently recruiting for a service engineer due to the rapid expansion of the environmental side of the business. We require a fitter who has experience with working with shredders, trommels and handling equipment. Crushing and Screen’s knowledge would be a bonus.
A good understanding of the following is important:
• Diesel Engines
• Hydraulic drivetrains
• A basic understanding of plant electrics
• Welding and cutting gear
The position of a Service Engineer is an essential part in ensuring that all equipment is maintained and serviced to manufacturers recommendations. It entails repairing and servicing machinery based on site with mobile work being carried out periodically. This will require a good team player who is flexible on the job. Training will also be provided on the various machines.
Duties would include but are not limited to;
• Professionally and effectively checking and repairing plant machinery defects.
• Ensuring all work is recorded on a job sheet & that the check sheet is properly completed.
• Requisition all parts as soon as possible to reduce waiting time for spares.
• Check spares have arrived daily and fit to any waiting machines promptly.
• Provide the best possible turnaround for plant/ vehicles whilst also ensuring the correct quality standard expected by the company.
A valid driving licence is a must, trailer license preferable.
What you get
This position comes with a full kitted new service van, a competitive salary based on experience. If you are interested and would like further information with regards to this position please contact us at email@example.com or submit your cv below.
Work with us
Due to our expanding workload and new contracts awarded we are now hiring new members to the AMP team.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions above please complete the application form and submit your CV or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 01786 479 190
Email us at: email@example.com