The rotating trommel can screen the most difficult materials making the best possible use of the load-sensing material feed and the large screening surface.
The hydraulically controlled discharge conveyors are ready to go within less than five minutes. A rotating, hydraulically controlled brush cleans the trommel automatically. The machine level is adjustable for stability and a good throughput.
If the machine must be moved, a slip-on coupling for the drawbar is available.
Our SM 620 works with a trommel with a 2 m diameter and a length of 5,5 m. The trommel wall thickness is 6 – 12 mm. Different meshes are available e. g. square holes, staggered squares and round holes.
- load-sensing material feed to the trommel
- swing-out drive unit for easy maintenace
- quick and easy trommel change
- many available options to meet various requirements
- hydraulically controlled cleaning brush
- can be combined with other Doppstadt products
- one-man operation (remote control of all the functions)
|Doppstadt||SM620||Up to 300mm||Up to 100tph|
|Wood, Compost, Soil, Waste|