The Trackstack 8542TBF has been designed specifically for those who need complete control of their material flow over a long reach. With a large 10.5m3 hopper and a 1200mm (48”) wide variable speed feeder, material can be easily regulated and controlled through the machine.
The unique design of this machine provides a 16.34 metre (53’ 7”) ‘track toe to stock pile’ reach at 22°. At horizontal an unparalleled reach of 17.5m (57’ 4”) can be achieved.
Another fantastic feature is the hydraulically controlled reverse tilting head section. This ensures that the material discharge height can be varied resulting in reduced impact material segregation. Plus, it ensures that dust creation is kept to a minimum.
With the addition of a powerful 129Hp Cat engine and a Hi-Torque drive on both the feeder and the main discharge conveyor, fuel consumption is reduced considerably. Along with several optional extras including a 2 deck vibrating screen, shredder or tipping grid, this machine is versatile enough to do any job you need it for.
Features & Benefits
- Large belt feeder hopper allowing up to 800+ tonnes per hour production rate
- Variable speed feeder ensuring a regulated and controlled material flow
- Hydraulically controlled reverse tilting head section to reduce discharge heights
- 3219 m3 Conical Stockpile Capacity (5150 Tonnes @ 1.6T/ m3) @ 27°
- 16.34m (53’ 7”) Track toe to Stockpile reach @ 22° and 17.5m (57’ 4”) reach @ 0°
- Double Deck Vibrating Live Head Option
- Range of optional extras available (Contact your local Trackstack representative for details)
For more information please enquire below with our sales team:
Kieran: +44 (0)7990 542 755
John: +44(0)7748 295 206
Kenny: +44(0)7552 773 424