Powerscreen Chieftan 2100x
The Powerscreen® Chieftain 2100X is designed for medium to large scale operators who require large volumes of high specification products. The Chieftain 2100X is the largest model to feature a high capacity hopper, belt feeder and radio controlled tipping grid.
Key features include a patented hydraulically folding recirculating conveyor on the 3 deck version eliminating the need for a crane on site and a 2 bearing screen with adjustable screen amplitude and hydraulic screen angle adjustment.
User benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding conveyors and track mobility, class leading stockpile discharge heights and a drop down tail conveyor to aid screen media changes.
- High capacity up to 600 tph (depending on feed size, mesh size & material type)
- Maximum feed size 150mm
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Power unit featuring a transverse engine arrangement to aid access & serviceability
- Heavy duty single shaft incline screenbox with adjustable stroke, angle & speed
- Hydraulic screen tensioning
- Screen mesh access system for quicker mesh changes
- Maximum mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks
- Removable heavy duty pendant remote control system
- Quick set up time
- High performance hydraulic system – cast iron pumps & motors complete with hydraulic cooler
- Low profile double deck vibrating grid option with radio remote control tipping grid rams, angle adjustable and fully riveted construction
- Hydraulically folding conveyors for transport
- Fines conveyor drop down facility to aid bottom deck mesh access
|Powerscreen||Chieftan 2100x||Up to 100mm||Up to 300tph|
|Soil, Wood, Aggregates, Demo material, coal|